- Package version:
- Home page:
- Source archive:
- OpenPRS is an open source version of PRS (Procedural Reasoning Systems) / Propice.
It is based on C-PRS and Propice... which were themselves inspired from
the Lisp PRS originaly developped at SRI International. PRS has been used
for a wide variety of application, from Mobile robot execution control to
Space Shuttle operational procedure execution.
If you have not idea at all what it is doing... well, you should probably
just stop here and look at other fun open source tools. It has been
written and is maintained by Felix Ingrand and is now made available
under a BSD-style license.
OpenPRS is used as a "Procedural Executive" in the LAAS Architecture (see
my publications page for references and papers describing this). To make
this "integration" seamless and painless, we have developped a tool
(TransGen) which allows to connect OpenPRS to modules defined with
GenoM. As soon as I have ported TransGen to OpenPRS (for now it works
with Propice), I will make it available here.
- Run dependencies:
- bibtex>=0.99, libX11>=1, libXt>=1, libtool-ltdl>=1.5.22, motif, readline>=5
- Build dependencies:
- bison, digest>=20080510, flex>=2.5.33, gcc>=3, gm4>=1.4, libtool>=1.5.22, pax, pdflatex, pkg-config>=0.22, pkg_install>=20110805.9, tex-alpha, tex-graphicx, tex-hyperref, tex-index, tex-verbatim, tnftp>=20091122
- General options:
- Produce debugging information for binary programs
- Use yacc in place of bison
- c-compiler alternatives:
- Use the GNU C compiler
- Use the LLVM C compiler
- Use ccache and the GNU C compiler
- Use ccache and the LLVM C compiler