- Package version:
- Home page:
- Source archive:
- NetBSD pax is the POSIX standard archiver with many extensions.
pax will read, write, and list the members of an archive file, and will
copy directory hierarchies.
pax operation is independent of the specific archive format, and supports
a wide variety of different archive formats.
This pax is installed under the name robotpkg_pax, in order to avoid
confusion with the regular pax of your platform. It is used internally by
the robotpkg system to uncompress the packages distribution files. It is
also used by the robotpkg_add package management programs to extract the
- Run dependencies:
- Build dependencies:
- gcc>=3, pkg_install>=20110805.9
- General options:
- Produce debugging information for binary programs
- c-compiler alternatives:
- Use the GNU C compiler
- Use the LLVM C compiler
- Use ccache and the GNU C compiler
- Use ccache and the LLVM C compiler