- Package version:
- Home page:
- Source archive:
- PQP is a library for performing three types of proximity queries on a pair of
geometric models composed of triangles:
* Collision detection - detecting whether the two models overlap, and
optionally, all of the triangles that overlap.
* Distance computation - computing the minimum distance between a pair of
models, i.e., the distance between the closest pair of points.
* Tolerance verification - determining whether two models are closer or
farther than a tolerance distance.
- Run dependencies:
- Build dependencies:
- digest>=20080510, g++>=3, gm4>=1.4, install-sh, libtool>=1.5.22, patch>=2.0, pax, pkg_install>=20110805.9, tnftp>=20091122
- General options:
- Produce debugging information for binary programs
- c++-compiler alternatives:
- Use the GNU C++ compiler
- Use the LLVM C++ compiler
- Use ccache and the GNU C++ compiler
- Use ccache and the LLVM C++ compiler