Software components generator for robotics architecture.
- architecture/genom (package's history)
- Package version:
- Home page:
- Source archive:
- The Generator of Modules GenoM is a tool to design real-time software architectures. It is more specifically dedicated to complex on-board systems, such as autonomous mobile robots or satellites, that require: * the integration of heterogeneous operational functions with various real-time constraints and algorithm complexities (control of sensors and actuators, servo-controls, monitorings, data processings, trajectory computations, etc.); * an homogeneous integration of these functions in the control architecture which requires coherent and predictable behaviors (starting, ending, error handling), and standard interfaces (control, parameterization, data flow); * the management of the parallelization, the physical distribution and the portability of the functions; * simple procedures to add, modify or (re)use the functions by non-specialists GenoM allows to encapsulate the operational functions on independent modules that manage their execution. The functions are dynamically started, interrupted or (re)parameterized upon asynchronous requests sent to the modules. A final reply that qualifies how the service has been executed is associated to every request.
- Run dependencies:
- libstdc++, perl>=5, pocolibs>=3.1
- Build dependencies:
- autoconf>=2.59, automake>=1.8, bison, digest>=20080510, flex>=2.5.33, g++>=3, gcc>=3, gm4>=1.4, libtool>=1.5.22, mkdep>=2.6, pax, pdflatex, pkg-config>=0.22, pkg_install>=20110805.12, tex-a4wide, tex-lmodern, tex-multirow, tex-varioref, tnftp>=20130505~ssl
- General options:
- c++-compiler alternatives:
- c-compiler alternatives: