- Package version:
- Home page:
- Source archive:
- rbulkit is a set of helper scripts and programs for managing robotpkg bulk
builds. It features:
- rbulk-build, a shell script performing all the necessary tasks to run a
build and produce an HTML report.
- rbulk-report creates (or update) an sqlite3 database from the results of
a previous bulk build. The database is populated with the log files lefts by
the robotpkg bulk target. rbulk_report can also generate a detailed (HTML)
report from the bulk data available in the database.
- rbulk-dispatchd schedules N parallel jobs amongst M with priority handling
and job preemption.
- rbulk-dispatch sends job requests to rbulk-dispatchd
- rbulk-locked provides an advisory lock on a file from a shell script. It is
designed to work on NFS filesystem.
- rbulk-watchd is an inetd(8)-like daemon that executes jobs when it receives
a remote notification.
- rbulk-notify sends remote notifications to rbulk-watchd.
- Run dependencies:
- git>=1.6, sqlite3-tcl>=3, tcl86>=8.6<8.7
- Build dependencies:
- digest>=20080510, gcc>=3, pax, pkg_install>=20110805.12, sqlite3>=3, tnftp>=20130505~ssl
- General options:
- Produce debugging information for binary programs
- c-compiler alternatives:
- Use the GNU C compiler
- Use the LLVM C compiler
- Use ccache and the GNU C compiler
- Use ccache and the LLVM C compiler
- tcl alternatives:
- Use tcl-8.4
- Use tcl-8.5
- Use tcl-8.6